2022 Mother’s Day Celebration
IACA will be celebrating its traditional Annual Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 15, 2022, at the Lourdes Grotto Shrine in Emmitsburg, Maryland followed by a fun-filled picnic at Community Park, 21 Frederick Road, Thurmont, MD 21788 (Approximately 3.5 miles from the Grotto Shrine).
The program highlights and details of the day’s event are listed below:
- 9:30 AM – Visits and Meditation at the Lourdes Grotto
- 10:00 AM – Rosary
- 11:15 AM – Start proceeding to St. Mary’s Glass Chapel for the mass
- 12:00 Noon – Holy Mass at St. Mary’s Glass Chapel (this mass will be open for the general public. Kindly be seated by 11:30)
- After Mass – Proceed to the picnic venue
VENUE FOR ROSARY AND MASS
- Rosary: In the Rosary Lane at the Shrine
- Holy Mass: St. Mary’s Chapel (Glass Chapel at the Shrine), 16330 Grotto Road, Emmitsburg, MD 21727
VENUE FOR PICNIC:
- Community Park, Large Pavilion B, 21 Frederick Road, Thurmont, MD 21788 (Approximately 3 1/2 miles from the Lourdes Grotto Shrine)
- Note: Food and water will be provided.
This event is open to anyone receiving this invite. Please join us with your family and friends. Let us know by signing in using the link – https://forms.gle/9DdZ8uY3qkpAmGGv8There is no cost to join at the Shrine or the picnic. However, we will need confirmation from you so we can manage the food, drinks, and supplies accordingly.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, May 15, 2022, in Emmitsburg!