2022 Father’s Day Celebration
IACA will be celebrating its first-ever Father’s Day Celebration on Sunday, June 26, 2022, at the The National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, in Emmitsburg, MD followed by a fun-filled socializing lunch at the Seton Hall.
The program highlights and details of the day’s event are listed below:
- 9:30am – Gather at the National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes
- 9:45am – Rosary at the Grotto
- 10:30am – Leave Grotto and proceed to the National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- 11:00am – Participate in their Sunday Holy Mass at the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Shrine
- 12:15pm – Social at the Seton Hall
- Presentation and gifts to the Dads
- Thanksgiving prayer
- 2:00pm – Guided Tour of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Shrine premises (1hr & 40 minutes)
VENUE FOR ROSARY, MASS, LUNCH AND TOUR:
- Rosary: National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes (at the Grotto)
16330 Grotto Rd, Emmitsburg, MD 21727
- Holy Mass: The National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
339 S Seton Ave, Emmitsburg, MD 21727
- Lunch: The Seton Hall (within the vicinity of the Seton Shrine)
- This event is open to anyone receiving this invite.
- Food and drinks will be provided.
- Alcohol will be served as per the license obtained.
- Please join us with your family and let us know by signing in using the link https://forms.gle/ddYWvh334KYNcTg88
- There is no cost to join at the Grotto, Shrine, Lunch or for the Tour. However, we will need confirmation from you so we can manage the food, drinks, and supplies accordingly.
A special thanks to G.M. Antonyraj and Shanthi Antonyraj for organizing this special IACA event. For any questions kindly reach out to Mr. Nesan via email at –
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, June 26, 2022.